Among the six Asia-Pacific cities in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney, Tokyo and Beijing, Singapore has become the most attractive city for multinational companies to set up regional headquarters with long-established business and regulatory environment. A total of 4,200 multinational companies have established Asia Pacific regional headquarters in Singapore, while Hong Kong and Shanghai ranked second and third respectively with only 1,389 and 470.
Local and foreign banks, multinational corporations and well-known professional service companies are attracted by Singapore's good business environment, stable development, and efficient management. 44% of Singapore's office area is located in Singapore's central business district.
Office spaces can be seperated into three categories: A, B, and C. Large-scale Grade A office buildings are mainly controlled by consortia or fund companies and are generally not sold. In the market, there are tiered land lease office buildings in the central business district. Office buildings in urban areas generally have relatively stable tenants. However, due to the needs of different businesses, some companies tend to choose their location outside of central business district.
District 1, 2 – Raffles Place, Marina Bay
- Situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District area (Major Street Shenton Way, Robinson Road, Cecil Street）
- Major and Offshore Banks are easily accessible to provide banking facilities
- With many auditing, accounting and law firms conveniently located in this area, it is a widely sought-after location for setting up a new office
- Condominiums and apartments are available and being sold and used as a SOHO unit as well or with opportunities of earning high rental income
- Money changers, restaurants and cafés can be found in this area as well
- Minutes’ walk to several MRT Stations (Raffles Place/Downtown/Telok Ayer)
District 7 - Suntec, Bugis
- Situated just beside CBD of Singapore.
- Convention and exhibition halls are located in Suntec City malls where major events are held yearly.
- Marina Bay Sands with an ultra upscale luxury mall with Casino and Hotel are just a walk away
- Many office buildings around this area
- MRT Stations available (Bugis / Esplanade / City Hall)
District 9 - Orchard
- Famous upscale shopping district, Orchard Road
- Many luxury brands (Louis Vuitton/ Prada/ Gucci/ Tiffany) are here
- Major banks are within the area
- Wide range of amenities ranging from restaurants/cafés to international hotels like Marriot, Hyatt and Mandarin
- MRT stations available (Orchard / Somerset / Dhoby Ghaut)
District 14 - Paya Lebar, Eunos
- Located near the Eastern side of Singapore
- An upcoming business commercial hub (Oxley Bizhub / Techpark / Paya Lebar Square)
- Prices are affordable due to many en-bloc projects and new developments within the vicinity
- Wide mixture of residential (condos) and commercial buildings (Offices / B1 / B2 light industries / Retail)
- One of the key areas that is being carefully planned in URA Master Plan
- MRT stations available (Paya Lebar / Eunos)
Looking for a office space? Contact us today at +65 6438 3919 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org